Decorative tiles as seen in households, other architecture design encompass complex cultural dimensions through the transitions of time. I dreamt of translating such intricacy and cultural inspiration into jewelry, and finally I did it! Pink and green is one of my favourite contrast color pairing, and is widely used in vibrant peranakan tiles. With more subtle pink, this earrings aims to introduce some sweetness to your life/outfit!
- 100% handcrafted using polymer clay
- As this piece is fully handmade, there may be some imperfections visible due to the organic nature of production. Please note that colour may vary due to different monitor colour settings.
- Measurement: approx. 1.2 x 2cm (Width x Length)
- Surgical steel post
- When not in use, store your jewellery in a clean, dry place away from direct sunlight and other sharp objects.
- Avoid getting oils, aerosol sprays, perfumes, or chlorinated water on your jewellery, as this may discolour or deteriorate the finish.
- To clean your clay jewellery from make-up stains, very gently buff the surface with rubbing alcohol.