Purple has always been deemed as the color of royalty in western and chinese worlds. Do you know that The Forbidden City in China has purple in its chinese name 紫禁城 despite the building is actually in red color? Purple has always been associated with emperors and gods in ancient chinese till the places of these honorable figures stay is named starting with purple.
So when I was creating this marbled textured violet, I thought of adding flowers and adorning it with Swarovski crystals in the middle. Some of them even have freshwater pearls! With the combination of gorgeous stones and timless pattern, I hope you enjoy wearing these luxurious pieces!
- 100% handcrafted using polymer clay
- As this piece is fully handmade, there may be some imperfections visible due to the organic nature of production. Please note that colour may vary due to different monitor colour settings.
- Measurement: approx. 3 x 3.5cm (Width x Length)
- 18k Gold plated brass post
- When not in use, store your jewellery in a clean, dry place away from direct sunlight and other sharp objects.
- Avoid getting oils, aerosol sprays, perfumes, or chlorinated water on your jewellery, as this may discolour or deteriorate the finish.
- To clean your clay jewellery from make-up stains, very gently buff the surface with rubbing alcohol.