Malaysia Holiao 2.0, the improved version of our signature collection that features the most representative local foods in Malaysia. It is all Malaysians' proud - unity among diversity.
It is all Malaysians' proud - unity among diversity.
You can choose either same or mismatched design to make a pair of earrings. And we have:
- Nasi Lemak - Malay food
- Banana Leaf Rice - Indian food
- Char Keow Teow - Chinese food
- Nyonya Kuih - Peranakan food
- 100% handcrafted using polymer clay
- As this piece is fully handmade, there may be some imperfections visible due to the organic nature of production. Please note that colour may vary due to different monitor colour settings.
- Measurement: approx. 3.6 x 5cm (Width x Length)
Stainless Steel hook
- When not in use, store your jewellery in a clean, dry place away from direct sunlight and other sharp objects.
- Avoid getting oils, aerosol sprays, perfumes, or chlorinated water on your jewellery, as this may discolour or deteriorate the finish.
- To clean your clay jewellery from make-up stains, very gently buff the surface with rubbing alcohol.