I was feeling stuck at home and I miss traveling badly especially with the second MCO hitting us. So I created this inspired by Procida, Italy, instead of usual floral or abstract pattern. Looking at the pastel architecture along the shoreline, I couldn't be happier with how these turned out and would wear any of these in a heartbeat!
- 100% handcrafted using polymer clay
- As this piece is fully handmade, there may be some imperfections visible due to the organic nature of production. Please note that colour may vary due to different monitor colour settings.
- Measurement: approx. 1.5 x 4.8cm (Width x Length)
- Surgical steel post
- When not in use, store your jewellery in a clean, dry place away from direct sunlight and other sharp objects.
- Avoid getting oils, aerosol sprays, perfumes, or chlorinated water on your jewellery, as this may discolour or deteriorate the finish.
- To clean your clay jewellery from make-up stains, very gently buff the surface with rubbing alcohol.